Proctored Paper Exams
Texas Woman's University proctors examinations for TWU and DFW community under the following conditions:
- Contact your institution, sponsoring school or agency to verify you can take your exam at a remote testing center.
- Your institution must verify what steps are needed for you to take an exam at a remote testing site prior to TWU's receipt of the examination.
- Please call 940-898-2961 to verify we have received your exam before registering for a date.
- All test information must be sent to us no later than 48 hours before scheduled test date.
- Test Administration fees are $33.50 per exam.
- The sponsoring school or agency is responsible for providing the postage for returning the completed examination. If the school does not provide the postage, the cost becomes the responsibility of the student.
- The sponsoring school will indicate the time allowed for the exam and whether special testing conditions are permitted.
- Scheduling of the examination will be made solely by the Testing Services office based on space availability upon receipt of the test.
Page last updated 9:27 AM, February 8, 2022