TWU Denton Campus Test Registration & Payment
Academic Testing Services (ATS) is operating under new guidelines as mandated by COVID-19 protocol:
- Only one person will be allowed in the center lobby at any given time. Parents and guests of the testing candidate may wait in the center's outer lobby.
- Masks are required for in person testing. ATS will provide candidates with single use, disposable masks that must be worn at all times. ATS reserves the right to refuse service to candidates who do not adhere to the mask/safety guidelines. NOTE: candidates with a documented medical condition that prevents them from wearing a mask should contact Disability Services for Students (DSS) prior to their test session.
- Testing candidates are required to present a valid photo ID. Candidates with expired IDs or no ID will not be allowed to test and fees will be forfeited.
- Candidates with no ID or expired IDs should complete the "Accuplacer Student ID Form" prior to their testing appointment. Failure to do so will result in candidates not being allowed to test and fees paid will be forfeited.
- Valid ID:
- Driver’s license
- State-approved or federal ID
- Military ID
- College ID
- High school ID
- Middle school ID
- Tribal ID
- Naturalization card or certificate of citizenship
- Pictures or photocopies of ID's will not be accepted.
- Candidates who are unable to complete testing during their scheduled session must register and pay for a new testing session.
- Continuing sessions will be offered at a reduced flat rate of $30 and be restricted via access codes.
- Access codes will be distributed to candidates on the same date as their initial testing session.
- ATS will not allow walk in appointments. All testing sessions will be by appointment only.
Candidates registering for the TSIA2 must complete the TSI Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA). Candidates are not able to take the TSIA2 unless they indicate they have completed the PAA.
- Payment is only accepted online - no cash payments are accepted.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- A receipt will be emailed upon payment.
- NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE.
- Rescheduling allowed up to 48 hours prior to test date.
- Cost: $33.50 for ELAR (includes essay), $33.50 for Math, Complete Test (ELAR, Essay, and Math) is $38.50.
If you do not receive an emailed payment confirmation, your payment was not successful.
Candidates must upload the PAA pdf attached to the confirmation email at time of registration.
Page last updated 12:09 PM, February 28, 2022