TWU Denton Campus Test Registration & Payment
Texas Woman’s University Testing Center is now offering limited hours of operations. In person assistance will be available Wednesday through Friday 8:00 – 5:00 pm. Limited in person TSIA2 Testing is now available.
Testing Center policies
Academic Testing Services (ATS) is operating under the following guidelines:
- Only one person will be allowed in the center lobby at any given time. Parents and guests of the testing candidate may wait in the center's outer lobby.
- Testing candidates are required to present a valid photo ID. Candidates with expired IDs or no ID will not be allowed to test and fees will be forfeited.
- Candidates possessing expired or no ID attempting the TSIA2 should complete the "Accuplacer Student ID Form" prior to their testing appointment. Failure to do so will result in candidates not being allowed to test and fees paid will be forfeited.
- Valid IDs include:
- Driver’s license
- State-approved or federal ID
- Military ID
- College ID
- High school ID
- Middle school ID
- Tribal ID
- Naturalization card or certificate of citizenship
- Pictures or photocopies of ID’s will not be accepted
- Candidates who are unable to complete testing during their scheduled session must register and pay for a new testing session.
- Continuing sessions will be offered at a reduced flat rate of $25 and be restricted via access codes.
- Access codes will be distributed to candidates on the same date as their initial testing session.
- ATS will not allow walk in appointments, at this time. All testing sessions will be by appointment only.
scroll to see the full table⇨
|Exam||Test/Voucher Fee||Proctor Fee||Total Cost|
|TSIA2 Complete Test(All Sections)||$15||$25||$40|
|TSIA 2 ELAR & Essay||$10||$25||$35|
|TSIA 2 ELAR Multiple Choice||$5||$25||$30|
|TSIA2 Essay Only||$5||$25||$30|
For more information about virtual testing options and cost, please visit the Virtual Test Registration and Payment page.
- Payment is only accepted online - no cash payments are accepted.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- A receipt will be emailed upon payment.
- If you do not receive an emailed payment confirmation, your payment was not successful.
- NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE.
- Rescheduling allowed up to 48 hours prior to test date.
Scheduling instructions & payment links
STEP 1: Verify your TSI requirements and sections required
- TWU students should check their TWU Pioneer Portal.
- Non TWU students should consult their respective institution’s advisors/counselors or check their school’s portal, if possible.
STEP 2: Complete the TWU Pre-Assessment (PAA) online
Candidates registering for the TSIA2 must complete the TSI Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA)
Candidates are not able to take the TSIA2 unless they indicate they have completed the PAA. For more information about PAA please visit the Mandatory Pre Assessment Activity page.
- Create an account on Accuplacer Practice Application
- Caution: DO NOT use your school email when registering. Please use a personal email.
- After successfully logging in, the student will select TSIA2-PAA.
- Select TWU as your testing location when completing the PAA.
- Student’s planning to attend TWU should provide their TWU ID number. TWU ID numbers are 7 digits in length this includes Dual Credit students.
- Non-TWU students should use the ID number provided by their respective institution/school.
- Save your PAA certification and attach when you register for the TSI
STEP 3: Register and Pay
- Complete the register and pay page on Register blast (link below)
- After paying, you will receive a confirmation email
The confirmation and testing instructions will be emailed to the email address provided upon purchase. Again, School emails and parent emails are prohibited. Instead, testers should use a personal email that is exclusive to the testing candidate.
If you do not receive an emailed payment confirmation, your payment was not successful.
For questions or concerns please contact TWU’s Academic Testing Services at email@example.com or (940)-898-2961.
Page last updated 9:52 AM, August 28, 2023