Proctored Computer Exams
About Proctored Computer Exams
Texas Woman's University proctors examinations for TWU and DFW community under the following conditions:
- Contact TWU's Academic Testing Services Prior to having exam info or materials sent to our department. If you do not contact us via email or phone you may not be able to take your exam.
- Contact your institution, sponsoring school or agency to verify you can take your exam at a remote testing center. You may want to provide your institution with our contact info to ensure that your exam materials are sent.
- Your institution must verify what steps are needed for you to take an exam at a remote testing site prior to TWU's receipt of the examination.
- Please call 940-898-2961 to verify we have received your exam at least two days prior to your desired exam date.
- If a LockDown Browser is required students must contact Testing Services prior to scheduling an appointment.
- All test information must be sent to us no later than 48 hours before scheduled test date.
- Test administration fees are $25 per exam.
- The sponsoring school or agency is responsible for providing the postage for returning the completed examination. If the school does not provide the postage, the cost becomes the responsibility of the student.
- The sponsoring school will indicate the time allowed for the exam and whether special testing conditions are permitted.
- Scheduling of the examination will be made solely by the Testing Services office based on space availability upon receipt of the test.
- To schedule your exam you must create your appointment no later than 4 days (96 hours) prior to your desired testing date.
Page last updated 8:25 AM, February 11, 2019