Virtual Test Registration & Payment
A virtual testing voucher allows candidates to complete the TSI Assessment 2 remotely. Please note: purchasing a testing voucher only covers the online test materials; students must also pay a proctoring fee to the remote proctor vendor. Academic Testing Services recommends students select a location for testing that provides a comfortable, private environment conducive to academic testing.
Test candidates may purchase a virtual testing voucher online via the Register and Pay button below. After payment is submitted, candidates will receive a testing voucher via email that can be used to register for their TSI2 test. For this reason, candidates should provide an email address that is easily accessible; current students are encouraged to use their TWU email address. After students receive the test voucher, they should schedule and pay for a proctor session with the remote proctoring vendor.
*Testing Vouchers are good for ONE USE only. Students wanting to test multiple times will need to purchase a NEW voucher each time they choose to test.
*Vouchers are made during office hours only and are not made on weekends.
scroll to see the full table⇨
|Remote Proctor Vendor||Virtual Test Voucher||Remote Proctor Session||Total Cost|
Step-By-Step Scheduling Process & Links
Complete the TWU Pre-Assessment online and save the completed certificate to your desktop or a designated folder for your personal reccords. Accupalcer also sends a confirmation email with a PDF document certifying you have completed the PAA for TWU.
- Select TWU as your testing location when completing the PAA.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email provided by the candidate.
- Student’s planning to attend TWU should provide their TWU ID number. TWU ID numbers are 7 digits in length. Non-TWU students should use the ID number provided by their respective institution.
- Virtual proctors will ask for verification of the Pre-Assessment.
Ensure your computer meets the system requirements for the Accuplacer (TSI) platform: Accuplacer System Check as well as the Technical Requirements for Proctortrack. Please be aware that chrome books, phones and tablets are not compatible with virtual proctoring.
- System Check is located on the bottom right of the Accuplacer web page.
- Students must have a built-in or external webcam, microphone, and speakers in order to test via a virtual remote voucher.
Visit Proctortrack's General Information Page for Students. This web page will contain information on ID requirements, system requirements, and instructions for utilizing Proctortrack, including tutorials.
- We recommend that students view Proctor Track's "Student Quick Guide" in order to get a general overview of how Proctortrack works.
- We also recommend viewing Proctortrack's "Student Detailed Manual" which walks students through registering with Proctortrack in depth.
Verify your TSI requirements and sections required.
- TWU students should check their TWU Pioneer Portal.
- Non TWU students should consult their respective institution’s advisors/counselors or check their school’s portal, if possible.
Navigate to TWU’s payment page to register and pay for the Virtual Testing Voucher.
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days for voucher processing. TWU does not create vouchers after office hours and on weekends.
- An email will be sent, to the email address provided upon purchase. Follow the instructions on the email regarding Proctortrack's testing procedures and requirements to register for an appointment with Proctortrack.
Register and pay for an appointment on Proctortrack's registration webpage.
For questions or concerns please contact TWU’s Academic Testing Services at email@example.com or (940)-898-2961.
Page last updated 9:31 AM, May 16, 2022