Virtual Test Registration & Payment
A virtual testing voucher allows candidates to complete the TSI Assessment 2 remotely from the comfort of their own home via the candidate’s personal computer and equipment.
Virtual Testing requires candidates to purchase their TSIA2 test from Academic Testing Services. Once that purchase has been made a voucher will be created within 1 to 2 business days and an email will be sent with instructions for creating an account with Examity. Testing candidates will select a date and time to test with Examity after they have created an account.
- Testing Vouchers are good for ONE USE only.
- Vouchers are only valid for 14 days.
- Vouchers are made during office hours only and are not made on weekends or days the university is closed.
- Vouchers are non-refundable.
- A Valid photo ID is required.
- TWU students are required to use their 7 digit TWU ID number
- Testing candidates are required to use a personal email. (Parent and school emails are not appropriate).
- TWU is not able to provide laptops or computers for virtual testing.
scroll to see the full table⇨
|Exam||Virtual Test Voucher||Remote Proctor Session||Total Cost|
|TSIA2 Complete Test (All Sections)||$40||$25||
|TSIA2 ELAR & Essay||$35||$25||
|TSIA2 ELAR Multiple Choice (MC)||$30||$25||
|TSIA2 Essay Only||$30||$25||
Step-by-step scheduling process & links
STEP 1: Verify your TSI requirements and sections required.
- TWU students should check their TWU Pioneer Portal.
- Non TWU students should consult their respective institution’s advisors/counselors or check their school’s portal, if possible.
STEP 2: Complete the TWU Pre-Assessment online and save the PDF certificate to your desktop or a designated folder for your personal records.
- Select TWU as your testing location when completing the PAA.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email provided by the candidate.
- ALL school emails are prohibited. Please use a personal email exclusive to the individual testing.
- Student’s planning to attend TWU should provide their TWU ID number. TWU ID numbers are 7 digits in length this includes Dual Credit students. Non-TWU students should use the ID number provided by their respective institution/school.
- ALL parts of the PAA must be completed.
- Virtual proctors will ask for verification of the Pre-Assessment.
STEP 3: Ensure your computer meets the system requirements.
- Accuplacer System Check is located on the bottom right of the Accuplacer web page.
- Examity Technical Requirements
- Only use the Technical Requirements ignore the items under “getting started”
- Students must have a built-in or external webcam, microphone, and speakers in order to test via a virtual remote voucher.
- Phones and tablets are not compatible with virtual proctoring.
STEP 4: Navigate to TWU’s payment page to register and pay for the Virtual Testing Voucher.
- The Voucher code will be emailed to the address provided upon purchase. Again, School emails and parent emails are prohibited. Instead, testers should use a personal email that is exclusive to the testing candidate.
- Follow the instructions in the email regarding Examity’s testing procedures and requirements to register for an appointment with Examity.
- An email will be sent from the following: Accuplacer <noReply@accuplacer.info> Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders.
- The subject line for the email will read: ACCUPLACER Remote Voucher Notification.
- If you do not receive your voucher email after 2 business days, please contact TWU’s Academic Testing Services office.
For questions or concerns please contact TWU’s Academic Testing Services at email@example.com or (940)-898-2961.
Page last updated 4:03 PM, July 10, 2023