Academic Testing Services
The Academic Testing Center is closed for the winter break. We will reopen on Tuesday, January 2, 2024. All testing services have been suspended until we return.
TSIA2 Virtual Test results completed after Wednesday, December 20, 2023 will not be processed until we reopen in January. In-person TSIA2 testing will resume on Wednesday, January 10th at 9:00am.
Texas Woman’s testing center provides a variety of proctored computer and paper exams required to attend college, earn college credit or certifications. Tests are available to TWU students and community members looking to attend college/university or further their careers.
CLEP (temporarily suspended)
The College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) allows you to earn college credit for intro-level college courses with passing scores.
TSI (on-campus & virtual testing now available)
Texas Success Initiative Assessment 2.0 (TSIA2) is a series of mandatory placement tests for students enrolling in public colleges and universities in Texas.
Pearson VUE (temporarily suspended)
Pearson exams allow you to earn academic and professional certifications to enter a career in a variety of fields, including teaching through the State of Texas Teacher Certification exam.
Academic Testing Services supports the mission of Texas Woman’s University by providing professional, quality testing services to our students and the community. The testing center follows the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and strives to provide conscientious customer service in a comfortable environment conducive to academic testing.
Academic Testing Services continues to work a hybrid schedule; operating both remotely and in-person on scheduled test dates. Students are encouraged to leave voicemails or send an email. ATS representatives will get back to you within 1 to 2 business days and within our office hours. Please be sure to include the following:
- Full name
- TWU student ID number (7 digit number)
- Brief description of the issue, or reason for calling
- Callback number
Contact the TWU Testing Center
Academic Testing Services (ATS) is operating under the following guidelines:
- Only one person will be allowed in the center lobby at any given time. Parents and guests of the testing candidate may wait in the center’s outer lobby.
- Testing candidates are required to present a valid photo ID. Candidates with expired IDs or no ID will not be allowed to test and fees will be forfeited.
- Candidates possessing expired or no ID attempting the TSIA2 should complete the "Accuplacer Student ID Form" prior to their testing appointment. Failure to do so will result in candidates not being allowed to test and fees paid will be forfeited.
- Candidates who are unable to complete testing during their scheduled session must register and pay for a new testing session.
- Continuing sessions will be offered at a reduced flat rate of $25 and be restricted via access codes.
- Access codes will be distributed to candidates on the same date as their initial testing session.
- ATS will not allow walk in appointments at this time. All testing sessions will be by appointment only.
Page last updated 9:56 AM, December 20, 2023