Academic Testing Services
CLEP is BACK and it's BOGO 1/2 OFF!
Promotional discount available to individual test takers who took a CLEP exam between January 1 and November 30, 2020. The promotional discount can only be applied once for one CLEP exam per CLEP test taker. The discount can only be applied online at CLEP exam registration checkout between September 1, 2020 and November 30, 2020. The discount cannot be used on CLEP exams with active registration tickets purchased prior to September 1, 2020. The GOCLEP promotional discount is nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash. The promotional discount code expires at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2020. Get full details here.
Academic Testing Services (ATS) is operating under new guidelines as mandated by COVID-19 protocol:
- Only one person will be allowed in the center lobby at any given time. Parents and guests of the testing candidate may wait in the center's outer lobby.
- Masks are required for in person testing. ATS will provide candidates with single use, disposable masks that must be worn at all times. ATS reserves the right to refuse service to candidates who do not adhere to the mask/safety guidelines. NOTE: candidates with a documented medical condition that prevents them from wearing a mask should contact Disability Services for Students (DSS) prior to their test session.
- Testing candidates are required to present a valid photo ID. Candidates with expired IDs or no ID will not be allowed to test and fees will be forfeited.
- Candidates with no ID or expired IDs should complete the "Accuplacer Student ID Form" prior to their testing appointment. Failure to do so will result in candidates not being allowed to test and fees paid will be forfeited.
- Candidates who are unable to complete testing during their scheduled session must register and pay for a new testing session.
- Continuing sessions will be offered at a reduced flat rate of $25 and be restricted via access codes.
- Access codes will be distributed to candidates on the same date as their initial testing session.
- ATS will not allow walk in appointments. All testing sessions will be by appointment only.
Academic Testing Services supports the mission of Texas Woman’s University by providing professional, quality testing services to our students and the community. The testing center follows the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and strives to provide conscientious customer service in a comfortable environment conducive to academic testing.
Academic Testing Services will be working at home and in person. As a result students are encouraged to leave voicemails or an email. ATS representatives will get back to you within 1 to 2 business days and within our office hours. Please, be sure to include the following:
- Full name
- TWU student ID number (7 digit number)
- Brief description of the issue, or reason for calling
- Callback number
Phone number: 940-898-2961
scroll to see the full table⇨
Services & Fees
|EXAM||EXAM FEE||PROCTOR FEE|
|HiSET High School Equivalency Exam (coming soon)||TBD||TBD|
|PRAXIS (coming soon)||TBD||TBD|
|Proctored Computer Exams||N/A||$30|
|Proctored Paper Exams||N/A||$30|
|Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSIA)||
|Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Continuing Sessions||
|TOEFL English Language Proficiency Exam (coming soon)||
scroll to see the full table⇨
In response to COVID19, center hours will vary weekly on an abbrievated schedule. Candidates must register and pay for an appointment prior to visiting the center. Non-testing visitors will not be allowed to enter the ATS lobby.
|TUE||8:00 am||4:00* pm|
|WED||8:00 am||4:00* pm|
|THU||8:00 am||4:00* pm|
|SAT||Closed All Day|
|SUN||Closed All Day|
*Testing ends at 3:30 pm.
For inquiries, please email us at email@example.com or call and leave a voicemail at 940-898-3060
Page last updated 9:45 AM, September 10, 2020