Academic Testing Services
Academic Testing Services (ATS) is operating under new guidelines as mandated by COVID-19 protocol:
- Only one person will be allowed in the center lobby at any given time. Parents and guests of the testing candidate may wait in the center's outer lobby.
- Masks are required for in person testing. ATS will provide candidates with single use, disposable masks that must be worn at all times. ATS reserves the right to refuse service to candidates who do not adhere to the mask/safety guidelines. NOTE: candidates with a documented medical condition that prevents them from wearing a mask should contact Disability Services for Students (DSS) prior to their test session.
- Testing candidates are required to present a valid photo ID. Candidates with expired IDs or no ID will not be allowed to test and fees will be forfeited.
- Candidates possessing expired or no ID attempting the TSIA2 should complete the "Accuplacer Student ID Form" prior to their testing appointment. Failure to do so will result in candidates not being allowed to test and fees paid will be forfeited.
- Candidates who are unable to complete testing during their scheduled session must register and pay for a new testing session.
- Continuing sessions will be offered at a reduced flat rate of $25 and be restricted via access codes.
- Access codes will be distributed to candidates on the same date as their initial testing session.
- ATS will not allow walk in appointments. All testing sessions will be by appointment only.
Academic Testing Services supports the mission of Texas Woman’s University by providing professional, quality testing services to our students and the community. The testing center follows the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines and strives to provide conscientious customer service in a comfortable environment conducive to academic testing.
Academic Testing Services continues to work a hybrid schedule; operating both remotely and in person on scheduled test dates. Students are encouraged to leave voicemails or send an email. ATS representatives will get back to you within 1 to 2 business days and within our office hours. Please, be sure to include the following:
- Full name
- TWU student ID number (7 digit number)
- Brief description of the issue, or reason for calling
- Callback number
Phone number: 940-898-2961
scroll to see the full table⇨
Services & Fees
|EXAM||EXAM FEE||PROCTOR FEE|
|Proctored Computer Exams||N/A||$33.50|
|Proctored Paper Exams||N/A||$33.50|
|Texas Success Initiative Assessment 2.0 (TSIA2)||
MATH - $5
ELAR - $5
ELAR Multiple Choice (Retest Only) - $5
Complete Test: ELAR & Math - $10
scroll to see the full table⇨
In response to COVID19, center hours will vary weekly on an abbreviated schedule. Candidates must register and pay for an appointment prior to visiting the center. Non-testing visitors will not be allowed to enter the ATS lobby.
|MON||Not on campus|
|TUE||8:00 am||4:00* pm|
|WED||8:00 am||4:00* pm|
|THU||8:00 am||4:00* pm|
|FRI||Not on campus|
|SAT||Closed All Day|
|SUN||Closed All Day|
*Testing ends at 3:30 pm.
Testing will be closed on the following dates: November 18th, 25th and 26th.
For inquiries, please email us at email@example.com or call and leave a voicemail at 940-898-3060
Page last updated 5:52 PM, November 18, 2021