Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I required to attend Orientation?
- Transfer Orientation is optional but highly encouraged.
- If you are transferring less than 12 credit hours then you are required to attend our First-Year Orientation. Dual enrollment hours do not count towards that total.
- What is Orientation?
- Orientation is a way for the student to get to know the campus resources prior to the first day of classes. Orientation sessions provide valuable student services and academic information critical for success and a strong first semester. Orientation covers degree planning, academic concerns, student support programs, commuter information, and more.
- Who can attend Transfer Orientation?
- Any student that has been accepted to the University for the summer and fall 2021 semester that is transferred in 12 or more non-dual credit hours and any parent and family member that the student wishes to invite.
- When is Transfer Orientation?
- Transfer Orientation will take place online this summer. Students will be added into the online orientation every Monday beginning November 9. Students will receive an email on how to access the online orientation before they are added into it.
- What is the fee to attend Orientation?
- For our Transfer Students (Student's transferring in 13 or more credit hours) there is no cost for the online orientation
- How will I know that I am registered for Orientation?
- Once you register online, you will receive a confirmation email to your TWU email account.
Page last updated 7:30 AM, January 13, 2021