What Do I Need to Complete Before Attending Orientation?
In order to make your orientation the best possible experience, we ask that each student has completed the following items:
Set up your TWU Pioneer Portal account
- Create your TWU Pioneer Portal Account.
- Access your TWU Pioneer Portal Account.
- Remember your username and password.
- Need help? Email the Technology Service Desk or call 940.898.3971.
Access your TWU Gmail account
- Login at Gmail. You may need to add an account.
- Use your full TWU email address (AUser@twu.edu) and password
- Set your TWU Gmail up on your mobile device
- Need help? Visit the How to log into TWU Gmail page
Register for first-year student orientation
Apply for financial aid and scholarships
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Accept any financial aid awarded through Pioneer Portal
- Visit Applying for Scholarships at TWU for more information
Apply for housing
- View the Residency Requirements.
- View the Room Rates.
- Join a Living Learning Community.
- Complete the Housing Application.
Read more at the Student Health Services Meningitis page.
Know your TSI requirements
Submit final transcripts
Send final transcript with high school graduation date to Admissions Processing.
Search the A-Z Index.
Page last updated 4:14 PM, March 23, 2022