What to Bring to Orientation
- ACT, SAT, TAKS, Accuplacer, and TSI scores
- Final high school transcripts with proof of graduation posted. Please note only transcripts in original, sealed envelopes will be considered official.*
- Any official college or university transcripts with coursework you wish to transfer to TWU*
- If you have not submitted your vaccination record, bring vaccination records that indicate you have received the bacterial meningitis vaccination
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes to walk around
- A sweater, as some of the meeting rooms may be cool
- Be sure to check the weather forecast for the Denton area and plan to bring items to accommodate the weather during your stay (i.e. umbrella, poncho, rain boots, etc.)
- For your overnight stay, bring overnight toiletries. Towels, pillows, and sheets will be provided. However, feel free to bring your own items if it will be more comfortable.
*If you have already submitted your final transcripts, you do not need to submit another one.
*Please note that state law now requires all universities to have new students under the age of 22 to submit a copy of their bacterial meningitis vaccination record. A delay in this may prevent you from selecting the courses you desire. For more information, please visit our Immunization Compliance page.
Page last updated 4:27 PM, February 6, 2020