COB Dean’s Student Advisory Board
We the students of the Texas Woman’s University College of Business do hereby establish the Dean’s Student Advisory Board. With this organization we seek to create a strategic initiative to incorporate the views of the student sand liaison with the student body at the TWU College of Business. Furthermore, the Board is charged with providing feedback and effective advice on matters brought forth by the Dean, Faculty, and Students in order to provide a better educational experience for students in the College of Business.
- To Meet with the Dean on a regular basis and bring matters of strategic importance to her attention.
- To provide feedback to the Dean on strategic matters she brings before the board.
- Assist the Dean in identifying opportunities to recognize full-time faculty and adjunct faculty in their teaching. This may include but is not limited to developing criteria and selection of faculty members for potential annual COB excellence in teaching awards or other teaching recognitions.
Assist with other priorities of the COB as the College revises and implements its strategic plan.
- President – Lauryn Johnson, MKT
- Vice President – Cheryl Sheets, MHA
- Secretary – Paige Thornton, MHA
- Cindi Green, MHA
- Bridget Hadnot-Roberts, MGT
- Jalee McDonald, ACT
- Brianna Morales, HCA
- Victoria Pena, ACT
- Yamileth Valencia, BBA
Page last updated 11:28 AM, August 29, 2022