MA in Art - Concentration in Art History
As a graduate student in our art history program, you will be able to conduct an in-depth exploration of the historical period you are most passionate about. You also will have the opportunity to experience historical art and architecture first-hand when you participate in one of our summer travel abroad programs.
Admission to the M.A. in Art (concentration in Art Education or Art History)
Prof. Gary Washmon
Spring - November 15
Fall - February 15
How to Apply
- Apply for admission to the TWU Graduate School.
- Complete a separate application to the Department of Visual Arts through SlideRoom. This will consist of:
- Letter of intent
- Artist/research statement
- Current vita or resumé
- 3 letters of recommendation
- A portfolio of 20 images of original work (with captions)
- Complete a phone, video chat, or in-person interview with graduate admissions coordinator.
Page last updated 12:31 PM, June 4, 2020