Ways to Give
Become a Friend of Social Work
The TWU Social Work Program is actively engaged in social work outreach and enrichment initiatives that benefit our students and the greater community. These activities are funded by donations from our alumni, faculty, staff, students and other interested members of the community, who have become members of the "Friends of Social Work".
If you would like to make a donation in support of our program's initiatives and activities:
- Visit TWU's Make a Gift website.
- Enter the amount you would like to donate.
- Click the drop down button next to "Designation" and choose "Other".
- A new menu box named "Other" will appear. Enter "Friends of Social Work".
- Complete the rest of the form and click the "Donate Now" button to submit.
Thank you for becoming a Friend of Social Work! Your generosity and support are greatly appreciated.
Donate to the TWU Food Pantry
The TWU food pantry is a department of sociology and social work initiative that aims to meet the immediate and short term food needs, as well as the emergency non-food needs, of university students and their families. The pantry is managed by the TWU Student Association for Social Work and serves approximately 25 to 30 students per month. The TWU food pantry was founded over 30 years ago and is believed to be one of the first university food pantries in the nation.
Interested in hosting a food drive or making a donation? Visit our TWU Food Pantry page to learn more.