Child Abuse Prevention Society
Putting CAPS on Child Abuse
CAPS is a student organization for those interested in child welfare and child abuse related topics with the purpose of encouraging, supporting and providing networking opportunities for TWU students.
- CAPS is open to all TWU students.
- CAPS brings in guest speakers from various child welfare related agencies.
- CAPS seeks child welfare learning and networking opportunities.
- Members co-sponsor and participate in the annual Child Abuse Awareness Information Event in the Student Union.
Follow CAPS on Facebook to learn more about our upcoming meetings and events.
- Email email@example.com for information about membership.
- Attend our events and monthly meetings.
- Submit a membership fee of $5 per semester.
Michele Bland, MSSW, LMSW
Office: Old Main 200D
Elva Ortega, BSW
Office: Old Main 200E
Page last updated 4:35 PM, March 9, 2017