Programs & Admission Requirements
- Master of Library Science Degree (MLS)
- Master of Library Science (MLS) with School Librarian Certification Focus
- Master of Arts in Library Science Degree (MA in Library Science)
- Dual MLS / MS Health Studies Degree
- School Librarian Certification Options
- Graduate Certificate in School Librarianship
- Graduate Certificate in Evidence-Based Health Science Librarianship
All SLIS programs are offered online. Online courses at TWU are highly interactive. Instructors use the Canvas course management systems for posting lectures and reading assignments. Students participate through discussion boards and/or chat rooms and email. Assignments are submitted electronically.
For a complete list of TWU online programs and more information about distance education available at TWU, see the Office of Teaching and Learning with Technology.
Page last updated 3:08 PM, July 2, 2020