Programs & Admission Requirements
- Master of Library Science Degree (MLS)
- Master of Library Science (MLS) with School Librarian Certification
- Dual MLS / MS Health Studies Degree
- Master of Arts in Library Science Degree (MA in Library Science)
- Post-Master's Certificate in School Librarianship
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Evidence-Based Health Science Librarianship
SLIS offers several program tracks available for the MLS degree program, including school librarianship, academic librarianship, public librarianship, children's and youth services, health librarianship, and community information. Students can develop an individualized plan of study that matches their interests and career goals.
All SLIS programs are offered online. Online courses at TWU are highly interactive. Instructors use the Canvas course management systems for posting lectures and reading assignments. Students participate through discussion boards and/or chat rooms and email. Assignments are submitted electronically.
For a complete list of TWU online programs and more information about distance education available at TWU, see the Center for Development, Design, and Delivery (CD3).
Page last updated 10:53 AM, February 22, 2024