How to Apply to TWU
- Take the SAT or ACT
You may be eligible for a fee waiver that allows you to take the SAT or ACT for free and waives your application fees for up to four colleges. Talk to your school counselor to get your fee waiver. You are eligible for a fee waiver if you or your family are:
- on public assistance,
- if you are in foster care,
- if you are homeless,
- or you qualify for free lunch at school.
- Apply online at ApplyTexas.org
- Submit your fee waiver form to the TWU Registrar.
- If you are in foster care, connect with your CPS worker for your tuition and fee waiver.
- If you are homeless, connect with your school counselor for a letter stating that you are homeless.
Page last updated 6:25 AM, August 16, 2021