Moderna COVID-19 vaccine booster doses now available by appointment for students, faculty and staff in Denton Student Health Services.
Need to find a vaccination clinic near you? Text your zip code to 438829.
All of the current COVID-19 vaccines have been shown to be safe and effective. TWU continues to encourage all members of the TWU community to get vaccinated as soon as possible.
To find a testing location near you, visit:
TWU's Fall Plans
- TWU will be implementing a new program requiring weekly COVID-19 testing for students, faculty and staff who come to campus. Those with proof of vaccination would be exempt from this testing requirement. Students are asked to submit their vaccinations to Student Health Services. Employees can submit proof of vaccination through this online form. Visit the Testing Program FAQ for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Masks are highly encouraged indoors on campus.
- TWU will continue the contact tracing initiatives, so be sure to complete the COVID-19 Reporting Form if you have tested positive for COVID, are experiencing any COVID symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has COVID.
- Unvaccinated students with known exposure to a COVID-19 positive person will be required to quarantine for at least 14 days regardless of if they have tested negative.
- On-campus activities resume for the fall semester, including Block Party, Pioneer Camp and Maroon Madness. Masks and social distancing will be encouraged at these events.
- For the first three weeks of classes, faculty may introduce more social distancing and reduced density in the classroom. Faculty members will be sharing details with students in their respective courses.
Community of Immunity Challenge
TWU Students: Report your COVID-19 vaccination status to Student Health Services & unlock prizes, including $150,000 in laptops, tuition scholarships, parking passes and more. Prizes are awarded at vaccination rates of 70%, 80% and 90%.More about the Community of Immunity Challenge
Required COVID Testing
Texas Woman’s is in the process of launching a COVID-19 Proactive Testing Program. The program requires all unvaccinated TWU employees and currently enrolled students, on all three campuses, to be tested weekly for COVID-19 at an on-campus testing location. Submit your proof of vaccination to be exempt.Learn more about the Proactive Testing Program
If you are not vaccinated and think you are sick, or were exposed to someone who was sick, you must report it.
Unvaccinated employees and students are required to report all suspected and confirmed cases of COVID-19, as well as close, prolonged exposure to the other individuals who may have COVID-19, using the confidential online form.
Vaccinated individuals do not need to report COVID exposures UNLESS they have developed symptoms or tested positive.
Learn the difference between quarantine and isolation.
Required COVID-19 Self-Screening
All TWU employees, students and visitors are required to self-screen daily BEFORE coming to any TWU campus and report any COVID symptoms, or exposure to someone who has COVID.
For more details, download the COVID-19 Self-Screening Form.
All media inquiries contact Matt Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last updated 9:28 AM, October 26, 2021