MBA - Sport Management
In as little as 15 months and $17,000, you can have your MBA and be ready for the next step in your career. 100% online. No GMAT or GRE required.
Want to enter or advance your career as a leader in the sport industry? TWU’s MBA in Sport Management teaches the skills needed to manage various operations in the ever-evolving and universal world of sports. If you are zealous about learning and applying business concepts in the sporting industry, this is the degree for you.
TWU also offers this degree plan as part of a 4+1, where you can earn both the BS in Kinesiology-Sport Management and MBA –Sport Management in an accelerated format.
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Accelerated 7-week online class formats
- 100% online
- Degree completion is as little as 15 months or 36 credit hours*
- Accessible, knowledgeable and supportive faculty
- TWU’s 4+1 BS in Kinesiology and MBA program: Earn two degrees in just 5 years: your BS in Kinesiology-Sport Management + MBA (8 credit hours of MB core courses, plus 12 CHs in graduate-level Sport Management classes)*
*Individual requirements may add up to 9 credit hours of program prerequisites.
Why Sport Management at TWU?
For undergraduate students, this degree is part of TWU’s 4+1, where you can earn both the BS in Kinesiology-Sport Management and MBA –Sport Management in just 5 years. It is one of only a handful in the nation and the only in Texas.
Closing the gap of women leadership
Women are greatly underrepresented in leadership roles within the global sporting industry. Sport management is growing in Texas and no matter your gender, equal representation is important. TWU is addressing this gap.
Admission to the Master of Business Administration
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Director of Graduate Programs
The College of Business admits students on a continual basis. Please contact the College for more information.
- GPA of at least 3.0 for the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework. For applicants who have completed post-baccalaureate or graduate coursework, a GPA of at least 3.0 for such coursework is also required.
- Applicants with a GPA of at least 2.50 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework may be considered for provisional admission.
- Prerequisite coursework will be required of some applicants based on their desired course of study and previous academic and/or professional record.
- Applicants are expected to be proficient in the current tools of Business: Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access). Admitted applicants that need to enhance their proficiency in any of these areas will have free tutorials available via Lynda.com.
How to Apply
- Apply for admission to the TWU Graduate School.
No GRE/GMAT required
For More Information
Learn more at one of our graduate information sessions.
Page last updated 11:30 AM, June 23, 2020