4+1 BS & MBA in Sport Management
Interested in a career in sport management?
Earn your BS and MBA in just 5 years
Texas Woman’s will begin offering a 4+1 accelerated program this fall where you can complete your BS in Kinesiology-Sport Management and an MBA in 5 years. Transfer students with an associate’s degree can take advantage of the accelerated format as well and complete both degrees in 3 years.
Our program will develop and equip you to be a leader who is socially and globally minded to successfully manage sport at all levels of the industry.
- Specialized courses in Leadership, Sport Governance and Ethics, Sport Development (strategic development of sports) and Sport for Social Development (use of sport to improve social conditions such as poverty, hunger, health, equality and human rights)
- Hybrid and online formats
- Opportunities for 750+ hours of practical work experience and internships
- Career coaching and networking
Tools to Succeed
Our degree program gives you a deeper understanding of the industry and the tools necessary to succeed in sport management.
TWU is dedicated to preparing women to take on leadership roles in all industries.
Graduate Degree to Open Doors
Our MBA degree is designed to provide you with management and business analysis skills that can open doors to a variety of managerial and/or leadership positions in sport.
Graduates work in sport-related industries, including sporting leagues; collegiate and high school sports; recreational and wellness facilities; not-for-profit organizations; professional sport associations; sport management and marketing firms; and event operations.
Career options include:
- Player operations
- Ticket operations and sales
- Facility operations
- General management
Salaries in these professions vary widely.
For More Information
Janelle Davis, M.S.
Page last updated 4:58 PM, March 19, 2021