Our model revolves around five major theme areas:
- Build Well: Enhances health and wellbeing through sustainable, usable environments in which to learn, work, and live.
- Eat Well: Promotes improved access to healthy, sustainable, culturally appropriate foods and positive eating choices among all students.
- Mind Well: Champions activities, strategies, and events that enhance and promote social connectedness, metal health, and wellbeing.
- Move Well: Informs and encourages students to adopt personally relevant, life-long movement practices and habits that enhance health and wellbeing.
- Spend Well: Prioritizes positive financial attitudes and behaviors through engagement and education.
Page last updated 3:18 PM, April 21, 2020