Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics
Earn your graduate certificate in health informatics online at TWU. Our certificate is designed for those who have a bachelor's degree and come from nursing, occupational therapy, physical therapy, nutrition science, health systems management, or business.
- Interdisciplinary and collaborative
- 15 credits of coursework (5 courses) which can transfer to the MS in Informatics
- Faculty with expertise in health informatics education, research, and practice
- Supervised practicums with outstanding academic and community partners
- Courses covering health data management, health information system management, telehealth, and healthcare data-related regulations aligned with the requirements of ANCC Informatic Nursing Certification (RN-BC) and HIMSS CAHIMS certification
Admission to the Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics
Mikyoung Lee, Ph.D., R.N.
Fall - June 15
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education, either health sciences or non-health sciences based.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA minimum for all prior course work.
- Standardized examinations such as GRE or MAT are not required.
How to Apply
- Apply for admission to the TWU Graduate School. Please select "Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics" when selecting your major.
Mikyoung Lee, PhD, RN
Doswell Endowed Chair for Informatics and Health Care Transformation
For an outstanding opportunity to learn more about health informatics, register for the 2023 Doswell Health Informatics Conference2023 Doswell Health Informatics Conference
Page last updated 2:20 PM, February 23, 2023