Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics
Earn your graduate certificate in health informatics online at TWU. Our certificate is designed for those who have a bachelor's degree and come from nursing, occupational therapy, physical therapy, nutrition science, health systems management, or business.
- Interdisciplinary and collaborative
- 15 credits of coursework (5 courses) which can transfer to the MS in Informatics
- Faculty with expertise in health informatics education, research, and practice
- Supervised practicums with outstanding academic and community partners
- Courses covering health data management, health information system management, telehealth, and healthcare data-related regulations aligned with the requirements of ANCC Informatic Nursing Certification (RN-BC) and HIMSS CAHIMS certification
Admission to the Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics
Mikyoung Lee, Ph.D., R.N.
Fall - June 15
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education, either health sciences or non-health sciences based.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA minimum for all prior course work.
- Standardized examinations such as GRE or MAT are not required.
How to Apply
- Apply for admission to the TWU Graduate School. Please select "Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics" when selecting your major.
Page last updated 10:20 AM, June 1, 2022