Student Support Services
In addition to academic services, please be aware of student support services at Texas Woman’s. There are many resources available to help you academically and in your personal well being. The Division of Student Life houses many departments that oversee programs and services for students on all three campuses and online.
A good starting point is accessing the “Find Resources” webpage. There, you can access items you may be needing help with, or look for resources specific to your unique needs.
Other departments and resources are available to you as well. Check out the Student Life Website for a more comprehensive list of programs, resources and services to fit your needs as a student at Texas Woman’s.
- Student Confidentiality – Information about the security, confidentiality and integrity of student records.
- Student Complaint Process – If you have a complaint about a grade, any University personnel or process, this information will describe the steps you can take to have your complaint addressed.
- Student Handbook – The handbook describes student services, policies on academic affairs and student records as well as student rights and responsibilities.
- Current TWU students are automatically registered for library services when all university registration processes are complete.
- No login is necessary to begin searching the TWU Libraries site, but you will be prompted to enter your TWU Portal username and password for any resources. You will need your Student ID to check-out materials.
Need assistance, contact the TWU Library.
Page last updated 12:38 PM, April 26, 2023