Moves & Relocation

FMC can assist University departments and offices with moving items at Texas Woman's University. This service includes:

  • office furniture* moved from one administrative or academic location to another
  • items moved to and from the University Resource Recovery Program warehouse (Surplus)
  • delivery and removal of event furniture

Move Request Knowledge Base Article

*TWU’s furniture standard prohibits use of surplus furniture in new or remodeled spaces without prior approval. Move requests for surplus furniture will be reviewed to ensure it is consistent with TWU standards. Any furniture relocated without approval will be placed back in its original location.

Place a Move Request

To place a move request, Visit TWU's TMA iServiceDesk and click on Work Request on the left-side menu.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please email or call (940) 898-3137.

Page last updated 12:01 PM, March 20, 2023