Keys & Access Control
Room & Building Key Requests
How to Submit a Key Request
- Visit TWU's TMA iServiceDesk
- Click Key Request on the left menu.
- Fill in Your First & Last Name, Phone #, Email, and Department.
- Select which Facility, Building, and Area you want a key for.
- Select Request Type and Reason you are requesting a key.
- Click the Submit button.
KEY APPROVAL PROCEDURE:
Approver receives an email with Subject: WebTMA Transaction Pending Authorization
You have a Work Request (number) pending authorization, Requested by: (Requestor), (phone number),
Action: new key, Key Holder: (Key holder name), Qty: 1, At location: (campus), (building), (room number)
Log into WebTMA to authorize it.
Approver will require request number for reference. Then, click on link.
PLEASE NOTE: WebTMA Login ID varies and will be one of three (3) variations:
- "first name"space"last name", Ex: Jane Pioneer
- "TWU SSO [Username]", jpioneer123; or
- "first initial[no space]lastname", Ex: jpioneer
Password: pass Client: twu
- Once logged in, go to Transactions (top left corner) click on Pending Authorization.
- On the Identity tab, look under Work Request and click on the Request number you want to authorize.
- If approver authorizes the key click on Authorize, if not click on Reject.
- If more than one key needs to be authorized, repeat steps 2 and 3.
- If no more keys need to be authorized, log out of WebTMA and close the WebTMA windows.
Master or Grandmaster Key Requests
Page last updated 1:28 PM, April 13, 2023