Facilities Management & Construction

PLEASE NOTE: Remote parking lot shuttle service, offered weekly Monday through Thursday, at both the North Remote Parking Lot (Frame St. and US380) and the Denton Bible Church Remote Parking Lot (2300 E. University Dr. – US380) will be temporarily suspended during the Spring Break period from Monday, March 12, 2018 through Thursday, March 15, 2018. Service to and from both remote parking lots will resume on Monday, March 19, 2018.

Most Requested Services

Please note, there has been a change in procedure for VEHICLE / DRIVER requests. Please email all signed and completed vehicle request forms to fleetservices@twu.edu.

Work Orders,  Key Requests,  Move Requests,  Bus Request,  Van Request, Surplus Sales


Project Information,  Project Request,  Master or GrandMaster Key,  Property Transfer, 
Property Removal,  Property Return,  Space Change


How to submit a Work Order,  How to submit a Key Request,  What type of key do I need? 
Project Request Info,  Fleet Vehicle Policy,  Directions to FMC Service Center


TWU Metered Consumption Report, Quarterly Energy, Water and Vehicle Fuel Conservation Report