Veteran Woman Grant
If you are a female veteran in Texas who is starting or currently owns an existing business, you may qualify for the CWE's NEW Veteran Woman Entrepreneur Grant program.
Up to $250,000 in grant funds will be awarded in increments of $1,000 to $10,000 to qualified Texas women veterans. It is our first grant program aimed specifically at helping veterans and is open to women entrepreneurs throughout Texas.
Grant applications open: April 14, 2021
Grant applications due: May 14, 2021 (5 p.m. CT)
Grant winners announced: June 12, 2021 - Women Veterans Day
Available resources to help Women Veteran entrepreneurs start, build and grow their businesses
- TWU-Center for Women Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Women’s Enterprise Center
- Texas Veteran’s Commission
- University of Texas Arlington Veterans Business Outreach Center
- National Veteran Small Business Coalition
- SBA Office of Veterans Business Development
- US Department of Veterans Affairs-Women Veteran-Owned Small Business Initiative
Women Veterans entrepreneurship training programs
Page last updated 1:52 PM, April 14, 2021