Mission and Purpose
To enhance the educational experience of students by providing opportunities for meaningful engagement in faculty-mentored research and creative activity opportunities.
The purpose of the Center for Student Research is to promote an enhanced educational experience for students by providing opportunities for meaningful interaction between faculty and students through support, education, and programming in research and creative activities. The goals of CSR are to:
- provide opportunities for students to participate in all phases of research and creative activity, from design through dissemination;
- facilitate research partnerships between TWU students and faculty promoting faculty-mentored research opportunities for students;
- facilitate scholarly/creative partnerships between TWU students and faculty promoting faculty-mentored scholarly/creative opportunities for students;
- facilitate research collaboration between graduate and undergraduate students;
- enhance the students’ knowledge of all phases of research;
- promote a national presence for TWU students (i.e. National Council for Undergraduate Research); and
- ensure mutual benefit to both students and faculty members.
Page last updated 11:36 AM, January 31, 2019