College of Arts and Sciences
With over 5,000 students, the College of Arts and Sciences is the largest and most diverse college at Texas Woman's University. Our areas of study include the arts, humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, mathematics and computer science. Our undergraduate and graduate degrees will provide you with:
- a broad understanding of the world;
- an in-depth knowledge of your area of specialty;
- intellectual, critical thinking and practical skills;
- a strong sense of personal, ethical and civic responsibility;
- the tools you will need to make a difference in society; and
- the ability to apply your education toward the enrichment of every aspect of your life.
Are you ready for a comprehensive liberal arts education that will prepare you for career success, leadership, global citizenship and a lifetime of learning? Begin your journey by exploring our academic departments and programs today.
The 3rd Annual Jamison Lecture is scheduled for Wednesday, March 28, 2018.
The 29th Annual TWU Science Fair takes place Saturday, April 7, 2018.