Our brand new foundry for metal pours of bronze and aluminum will be tentatively operational in Fall of 2021. Our metal fabrication facility is equipped to support Mig, Tig, Straight Arc, and Oxy/Acetylene Welding Cart.
- Startrite horizontal metal cutting band saw
- Rockwell/Delta metal chop saw
- Miller MIG welder
- Combination TIG/straight arc welder
- Oxy/acetylene torch cutting and welding unit
- Pedestal grinder
- Pedestal wire wheel/buffing machine
- Drill press
- Assorted hand and power tools including several 8” to 4 ½” angle grinders
Our woodshop is extensively equipped and offers a wide array of hand and power tools for woodworking.
- Tannewitz re-saw band saw for cutting wood up to 16” thick
- 16” MAX pedestal sander
- Delta pedestal belt sander
- Max spindle sander
- Rockwell Delta drill press
- Clausing drill press
- Oliver table saw
- Rockwell/Delta radial arm saw
- Dewalt compound miter saw
- Powermatic joiner
- Powermatic surfacer
- Small Rockwell/Delta band saw
Our digital fabrication tools, located in the basement near sculpture:
- Shopbot CNC Mill - 3-axis - 8’ x 4’ size bed.
- Programs available: VCarve Pro and Aspire
- Materials range from wood, foam, aluminum, etc.
Page last updated 4:31 PM, June 2, 2021