Student Union Programming
What is Student Union Programming?
Student Union Programming (SUP) is the student-led programming team that creates entertaining, interactive, and diverse events designed to create enjoyable and memorable moments that build community among all TWU students.
EventsSee all TWU events
- Team Leader: Shekinah "Nina" Peralta
- Marketing & Outreach Specialist: Amber Rosales
- Marketing & Outreach Specialist: Hannah Anthony
- Daytime Event Coordinator: Rosina Marchan
- Daytime Event Coordinator: Precious Chukwuenye
- Evening Event Coordinator: Monique Armenta
- Evening Event Coordinator: Morgan Rowe
- Weekend Event Coordinator: Jalisa Dixon
- Weekend Event Coordinator: Jayla Key
SUP team members are chosen each Spring semester through an application and interview process. If you are interested in becoming part of the team, become a volunteer to gain experience! Other than that, make sure to follow us on social media and check back here to find out more information!
SUP volunteers are made up of creative, outgoing, and fun students ready to assist SUP to plan and execute amazing events just for YOU. If you are interested in volunteering, the BEST way to let us know is to chat with us at one of our events or contact us using the information below! Other than that, make sure to follow us on social media and check back here to find out more information.
Complete the Volunteer Intent Form if you would like to join our team! We will then contact you regarding upcoming volunteer opportunities.