On-Campus Parking Tips
Use your campus resources. We are here to help!
- Student Union, 209
- Oakland Complex, Suite 100
- 1201 Oakland Street
Pioneer Alert: Register your phone and email online
Park in a free lot
Two on-campus lots offer free (no decal required) parking:
- Parking lot in front of the ROTC building (east of Frame St., north of Schmitz Ave.)
- Pirtle lot, located at 623 Pirtle Street (corner of Pirtle/Frame)
TWU students with a valid parking permit can park in any lot after 4 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Excludes the visitors’ lot, yellow curbs, fire lanes, reserved spaces and state parking
Confirm that your decal is current and displayed properly
- Your decal must be completely attached to the bottom right corner (passenger side) of your front windshield. Do not tape or prop your decal on the dashboard.
Consider public transportation
- Traffic patterns peak between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. If your classes or events are during this time period, allow for extra time for finding a parking spot.
Double check where you park
In order to avoid a TWU parking ticket or a city citation:
- Double check the designation of the lot where you’ve parked (see sign at entrance to lot)
- Don’t park too close to stop signs or block driveways when parking on city streets
Page last updated 11:32 AM, July 17, 2020