Clinical Student Teaching and Internships
Clinical student teaching and internship is the capstone experience for initial certification candidates.
Spring 2022 placement applications accepted 8 a.m., Sept. 1, 2021 through Sept. 20, 2021, 11:55 p.m. CST
- Deadline to pass all state exams for Spring 2022 clinical student teaching is December 15, 2021. Please check Pearson’s Score Reporting Dates for state exam planning purposes.
The below option is for MAT/PBITC candidates only.
Education Aide Exemption
The Educational Aide Exemption (EAE) is a state-administered program for students who demonstrate financial need and are currently employed with a school district to prepare these students to become qualified teachers. If awarded, applicants are exempt from the payment of tuition and certain mandatory fees.
How to Apply
- Have your Free Application for Federal Student Aid or Texas Application for State Financial Aid completed and submitted in a non-rejected status as early as possible after October 1 annually.
- Check the College for All Texans website for deadlines, requirements, and the application.
Fall 2021 Professional Learning Seminars
September 1, 2021 – 4-6 p.m.
September 22, 2021 – 4-6 p.m.
October 13, 2021 – 4-6 p.m.
November 3, 2021 – 4-6 p.m.
December 1, 2021 – 4-6 p.m.
Fall 2021 Important Dates
- Graduation Deadline: September 8, 2021 - 5 p.m.
- TWU/UNT Virtual Education Job Fair: November 5, 2021 – 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Cooperating Teacher/Mentor Teacher and University Supervisor Resources
Contact Judy Franz at email@example.com.
Page last updated 3:48 PM, July 28, 2021