As a Texas Woman’s University College of Nursing graduate, you are one of our more than 20,000 alumni that deserve to be celebrated. We want to hear from you!
No matter your path, you are leaders and have made an impact on the nursing profession. From the operating room to the boardroom to home, we know you are utilizing your TWU education and experience every single day. Share your story with us!
In the news
- Nurse living dream of flight care
- TWU alum showed focus, grace during pandemic’s peak at hospital
- Nursing alumnae help save New York
- Nursing students find reward in COVID-19 response
Has your contact information changed? Update your profile for our records on the Alumni Record Update Form.
The TWU College of Nursing is grateful for your financial support of our students and programs.
Helpful tips for giving online:
- In the designation dropdown box, select OTHER
- When the OTHER box appears, your options are to Nursing Dean, Nursing Denton, Nursing Dallas, Nursing Houston, or Nursing Scholarship
- For Nursing Scholarship, please designate how you wish your donation to be allocated in Comments below Additional Information.