To request data or a report for institutional data, please send an email message to email@example.com. Please include the following the information as it pertains to your request:
- your employment status (faculty, staff, student) and department
- description of your report or analysis needs
- purpose of the request and intended audience
- data fields specified (for example, Student ID, Last name-First name, Classification, etc.)
- year and term requested
- selection criteria (for example, only graduate students, all undergraduate Nutrition majors, etc.)
- IRB protocol number (if applicable)
- date needed
- output format
You may attach files to your email request.
If you have any questions about the procedures or data availability, please contact our office.
IRDM seeks to fully comply with the intent and provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Requestors viewing academic data are bound by FERPA regulations and may not release the information to a third party without the expressed written consent of the student.
Page last updated 9:04 AM, November 16, 2018