MBA - Marketing
In as little as a year and for just $17,000, you can have your MBA and be ready for the next step in your career. 100% online. No GMAT or GRE required.
Do you have marketing skills and are ready to go to the next level in your career? At TWU, you can gain skills to compete for top marketing positions in areas such as advertising, public relations, sales or content development.
- Accelerated 7-week online class formats
- 100% online
- No GRE/GMAT required
- Small classes with accessible, knowledgeable and supportive faculty
- Degree completion in as little as 15 months or 36 credit hours*
*Individual requirements may add up to 9 credit hours of program prerequisites.
With our program, you will get expertise in the field by completing 12 credit hours of upper-level marketing courses that meet and exceed industry trends.
Tailored career planning
The Career Connections Center provides advising services and tailored career planning, including networking and salary negotiations. Fast-track your job search using the Career's Handshake, a unique resume reviewing and job opening database that works to fast-track your job search.
The College of Business takes it one step further with a team of Outreach and External Relations staff that work with the Career Connections Center to keep our business students in-the-know on employment opportunities and networking events.
TWU does more to build women leaders
Only 5.4 percent of Fortune 500 CEOs are women, and only 25 percent of senior managers and executives within those companies are women. TWU is working to help change that.
More than 70 percent of our faculty and staff across the university are women. While COB faculty prepare you to tackle the male-dominated world of business, our outreach staff work closely with employers to bring networking and employment opportunities to campus.
For our budding entrepreneurs, TWU’s Center for Women Entrepreneurs is the state’s only university center dedicated to women’s entrepreneurship and business ownership. The Center provides tools for you to succeed including access to training/coaching, funding, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Careers & Salaries*
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the number of jobs for advertising, promotions and marketing managers is expected to increase 8% nationwide by 2028. With this degree, you could qualify for one of these positions:
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Manager, $132,620
- Marketing Manager, $134,290
- Market Research Analyst, $139,200
- Sales Managers, $124,220
- Public Relations and Fundraising Managers, $114,800
Admission to the TWU Graduate School
When you apply to the TWU Graduate School, we will evaluate your academic achievement and preparation, as well as your standardized test scores if required. All students must meet the University requirements as outlined in the Admissions to the TWU Graduate School. In addition, most graduate programs have additional admission requirements that must be completed. These requirements can be found on each graduate program website. After acceptance, you will need to begin your program within one year, unless a deferral has been approved by the program.
Check out the links below for specific admissions information:
*Admission to the Master of Business Administration
How to Apply
No GRE/GMAT required
The College of Business admits students on a continual basis. Please contact the College for more information.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Director of Graduate Programs
- GPA of at least 3.0 for the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework. For applicants who have completed post-baccalaureate or graduate coursework, a GPA of at least 3.0 for such coursework is also required.
- Applicants with a GPA of at least 2.50 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework may be considered for provisional admission. Students admitted under this provisional admission must earn a GPA of at least 3.0 on first nine graduate hours at TWU with no grade below “B”. Failure to maintain this GPA may result in removal from the program.
- Individuals applying to dual-degree programs must apply and be accepted to each program (both MBA and MHA)
- Prerequisite coursework will be required of some students based on their desired course of study and previous academic and/or professional record.
- Students are expected to be proficient in the current tools of Business: Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access). Admitted applicants that need to enhance their proficiency in any of these areas will have free tutorials available via Lynda.com.
For More Information
Learn more at one of our graduate information sessions.
Page last updated 7:52 AM, May 4, 2020