TWU requires an official transcript from every institution where college credit was attempted or earned. Check WebAdvisor for your list of outstanding application documents.
Note: Academic documents provided directly by an institution and all attested documents become the property of TWU and will not be returned. Additionally, TWU cannot accept faxed transcripts or notarized copies of academic records, from either the applicant or the institution.
Types of Transcripts and How to Send Them
U.S. transcripts may be electronic or printed. Any sign of tampering will render the transcript unofficial and invalid.
Electronic transcripts and test scores must be sent through a secured, third-party service directly to TWU from the sending institution (excludes international transcripts).
- Speede, Parchment, Credentials Inc, eScrip-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse, among others
- These services can send the transcripts electronically to OAP@twu.edu
- TWU cannot accept an electronic transcript directly from an applicant
Printed transcripts /test scores must be sent directly from the institution to TWU, or delivered in a sealed envelope from the institution.
- Unopened documents may be forwarded by mail to TWU by the applicant in the original sealed envelope
- Applicants can take official documents to the Dallas, Denton and Houston campuses
- Applicants are advised to call and schedule a time to drop off documents at the Dallas and Houston locations
Military transcripts are official documents that allow veterans to earn college credit based on their military training and work history completed while in service.
International transcripts, individual mark sheets, diplomas, and certificates of graduation should be sent or hand delivered to the Office of Admissions Processing.
- Academic documents must be originals or copies which have been attested by the Registrar, Controller of Exams, the issuing examining board or government education agency
- Academic documents not issued in English must be translated by the issuing university or an established translation service provider
- External credential evaluations are not required. Foreign credentials will be evaluated by TWU International Admissions staff and admission will be based on TWU's standards of evaluation
- See additional International Admission Requirements
Send hard copy materials to:
TWU Office of Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204-5649
via expedited mail to:
304 Administration Dr., ADM Bldg., Rm 130
Denton, TX 76204 (no Saturday delivery)
Page last updated 3:26 PM, August 5, 2019