Other Required Documents

Residency Documents

Have you been asked to submit residency documents?

Based on information disclosed on the Apply Texas application, some applicants may be asked to provide one of the documents listed below. Copies of these types of documents should be sent to OAP@twu.edu. Check WebAdvisor for a list of any outstanding application documents.

  • Certificate of Naturalization or U.S. Passport (for applicants who were not born in the U.S. but claim citizenship)
  • Permanent Residency Card (for applicants who have been granted permanent residency in the U.S. and issued a card)
  • Notarized Affidavit of Residency (for applicants who fall under House Bill 1403)
  • INS DACA Approval Notice (for applicants granted DACA status)
  • Visa (for international applicants studying in the U.S. using a visa)
  • INS approval notice (for applicants who claim Asylee, Refugee or Temporary Protective Status)


Have you been asked to submit shot records? 

Email a copy of those records to OAP@twu.edu.

Effective January 1, 2012, Texas law requires that all new and transfer college students must receive a vaccination or booster against bacterial meningitis. Students 22 years of age or older are not required to file the exemption or show proof of the vaccination. Students required to have the vaccination or booster will not be able to register for courses until a valid immunization record or a notarized DSHS official Conscientious Objection Form has been mailed, faxed, or emailed to the Office of Admissions Processing.

Additional information:

Page last updated 8:50 AM, June 3, 2020