All candidates must attend one of the Mandatory Election Code Meetings.
- January 23rd, 5:30 pm
- January 25th, 5 pm
- January 26th, 3 pm
- February 2nd, 5 pm
- February 6th, 5:30 pm
- February 9th, 3 pm
Candidate applications are due February 17 at 10 pm and can be found under forms on the Student Government Association Pioneer Engage page.
- Voting will be held online on Pioneer Engage from March 6th at 8 am through March 8th at 10 pm.
- Election results will be announced and posted for the public on our social media pages and website.
- All candidates must campaign.
- Campaigning begins Monday, February 13th
- All elected candidates must attend a transition meeting. (Dates TBA)
- All elected candidates must attend the SGA Banquet on Wednesday, April 19 at 6 pm.
- All campaign materials must be removed at least 12 hours before voting begins.
Qualifications, duties, and responsibilities for each SGA position can be found on Pioneer Engage.
scroll to see the full table⇨
|January 17||Application Opens on Pioneer Engage at 8 am|
|February 17||Application Closes on Pioneer Engage at 10 pm|
|January 23||Mandatory Election Code Meeting at 5:30 pm|
|January 25||Mandatory Election Code Meeting at 5 pm|
|January 26||Mandatory Election Code Meeting at 3 pm|
|February 2||Mandatory Election Code Meeting at 5 pm|
|February 6||Mandatory Election Code Meeting at 5:30 pm|
|February 9||Mandatory Election Code Meeting at 3 pm|
|February 13||Campaigning Begins|
|March 3||Campaigning Ends|
|March 6||Voting Begins at 8 am on Pioneer Engage|
|March 8||Voting Ends at 10 pm|
More details on locations and attendance options will be posted on our social media pages.
Page last updated 7:13 AM, February 27, 2023