All candidates must attend one of the Mandatory Election Code Meetings.
- February 9, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- February 10, 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- February 14, 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- February 16, 3:00 - 4:00 pm
Candidate applications are due February 12 at 5 pm and can be found under forms on the Student Government Association Pioneer Engage page.
- Voting will be held online on Pioneer Engage from March 21 at 8:00 am through March 24 at 5:00 pm.
- Election results will be announced via phone call on March 28 starting at 4:00 pm. Results will be posted for the public on our social media pages and website by Friday, March 25.
- All candidates must campaign!
- Campaigning begins Monday, February 21.
- All elected candidates must attend a transition meeting. (Dates TBA)
- All elected candidates must attend the SGA Banquet on Friday, April 29 at 6:00 pm.
- All campaign materials must be removed at least 12 hours before voting begins.
Qualifications, duties, and responsibilities for each SGA position can be found on Pioneer Engage.
scroll to see the full table⇨
|November 14||Application Open on Pioneer Engage @ 8:00 am|
|February 17||Application due on Pioneer Engage @ 5:00 pm|
|February 9||Mandatory Election Code Meeting 12:00 - 1:00 pm|
|February 10||Mandatory Election Code Meeting 4:00 - 5:00 pm|
|February 14||Mandatory Election Code Meeting 3:00 - 4:00 pm|
|February 16||Mandatory Election Code Meeting 3:00 - 4:00 pm|
|February 17||Elections Ballot Released @ 8:00 am online and on social media|
|February 28||Campaigning begins @ 8:00 am|
|March 17||Campaigning Ends @ 5:00 pm|
|March 21||Voting begins @ 8:00 am on Pioneer Engage|
|March 24||Voting closes @ 5:00 pm|
|March 28||Positions announced starting @ 4:00 pm via phone call|
More details on locations and attendance options will be posted on our social media pages.
Page last updated 3:15 PM, February 21, 2022