All candidates must attend one of the Mandatory Election Code Meetings.
- February 9, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- February 10, 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- February 14, 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- Voting will be held online on Pioneer Engage from Monday, March 14 at 8:00 am through Thursday, March 17 at 5:00 pm.
- Election results will be announced via phone call Monday, March 21 starting at 4:00 pm. Results will be posted for the public on our social media pages and website by Friday, March 25.
- All candidates must campaign!
- Campaigning begins Monday, February 21.
- All elected candidates must attend a transition meeting. (Dates TBA)
- All elected candidates must attend the SGA Banquet on Friday, April 29 at 6:00 pm.
- All campaign material must be removed by Friday, March 11.
Qualifications, duties, and responsibilities for each SGA position can be found on Pioneer Engage.
scroll to see the full table⇨
|November 4||Application Open on Pioneer Engage @ 8:00 am|
|February 6||Application due on Pioneer Engage @ 5:00 pm|
|February 9||Mandatory Election Code Meeting 12:00 - 1:00 pm|
|February 10||Mandatory Election Code Meeting 4:00 - 5:00 pm|
|February 14||Mandatory Election Code Meeting 3:00 - 4:00 pm|
|February 17||Elections Ballot Released @ 8:00 am online and on social media|
|February 21||Campaigning begins @ 8:00 am|
|March 14||Campaigning Ends @ 5:00 pm|
|March 17||Voting begins @ 8:00 am on Pioneer Engage|
|March 21||Voting closes @ 5:00 pm|
|March 25||Positions announced starting @ 4:00 pm via phone call|
Page last updated 3:42 PM, October 4, 2021