Submitting a Proposal
Per TWU Policy 1.25, proposals submitted for external funding should be routed through either the Office of Research & Sponsored Programs (ORSP) or University Advancement (click here for guidance). If help is needed in determining which office, contact ORSP and we can assist.
ORSP will work closely with PI to (1) obtain guidelines; (2) review proposal for adherence to agency requirements as proposal is prepared; (3) work with PI to prepare budget and budget justification; (4) compile required documents; (5) assist with the routing and approval of the proposal through TWU (including the authorized official); and (6) submit the proposal.
Proposals must be routed and approved using the Proposal Approval Routing Form, and it is the responsibility of the PI to adhere to the to the proposal timeline found below. Please contact ORSP staff as soon as you are interested in applying for external funding and they will assist you with this process.
Forms and Information for Submitting Proposals for External Funding
- Animal Welfare Assurance Information
- Authorized Official / Person Authorized to Sign on Behalf of University
- Congressional / Government Districts
- Financial Conflict of Interest (COI) Information and FCOI Significant Financial Interest Disclosure Form
- Human Subjects Federalwide Assurance (FWA)
- Person to Notify if an Award Is Made
- Proposal Approval Routing Form and Instructions
- SAM Registration
- Timeline for Proposal Routing and Approval
- TWU Employer / Identification Numbers
Agency Specific Information and Templates
Page last updated 8:56 AM, October 9, 2020