Code of Ethics
The Code of Ethics of The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi sets forth principles of ethical behavior to serve as an aspiration for all members, staff, volunteers, and others who represent the honor society.
- I will respect the rights, knowledge, skills, abilities, and individuality of all persons.
- I will strive for excellence and promote the objectives of the honor society.
- I will be honest, fair, trustworthy, and ethical.
- I will comply with all laws, bylaws, the employee handbook, or other relevant policies of the Society.
- I will use the Society’s resources judiciously.
- I will value and respect the history and traditions of the Society.
- I will use sound judgment in all personal and professional undertakings.
- I will achieve and sustain competency in my chosen field and/or endeavors.
- I will let the love of learning guide my life.
Page last updated 10:28 AM, September 10, 2021