The University's records management program is designed to ensure that we remain in compliance with State recordkeeping laws.
Archival RecordAn original University Record that has permanent or historic value, is inactive, and is not required to be retained in the office in which it was received. Archival Records are retained and preserved indefinitely in the University Archives. The University Archives will work with a department concerning the preservation of records.
- Archives Transfer
- TWU Records Schedule
- Texas State Library and Archives Commission
What We Collect
- Committee records
- Course records
- Academic program administration records
- Program establishment and review records, including annual reports
- Special events records
- Sponsored research administration records
- Printed materials including brochures, flyers, posters, booklets, pamphlets, postcards, etc.