The Institute of Health Sciences Dallas Library is located on the sixth floor of the Dallas Center. Our collection of materials focus on Health Systems Management, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Pathology. Services provided to our users include but are not limited to: research assistance on demand or by appointment, faculty and course reserves, check out of materials, interlibrary loan services, computers, a scanner, a printer, staplers, hole punchers, lounge, a nap pod, quiet area, study rooms, presentation and media viewing rooms, laptops, phone chargers, headphones, white boards, and dry erase markers.
Our Collections are comprised of:
- Nursing Professional Papers
- Occupational Therapy Assessment Kits
- Stroke Center Assessment Kits
- Business Books Collection
- The Kitty Reed Collection.
We have a reserve collection of materials that has been identified by faculty as vital to their curriculum and these materials are housed behind the circulation desk to be checked out on short loans.
The T. Boone Pickens Institute of Health Sciences Dallas Center Library is located at:
5500 Southwestern Medical Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75235-7299
Campus Phone: 214-689-6500
- Research Assistance by Appointment
- Faculty & Course Reserves
- Checkout Books, DVDs, Tests
- Electronic Collections
- Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery Services
- Nap Pod
- Group Study Rooms and Quiet Study Area
- Presentation & Media Viewing Rooms
- Phone Chargers
- Whiteboards & Dry Erase Markers
- More Information