Be honest now, how much time do you spend thinking about your campus ID? Now how about this, how much time do you spend thinking about your smartphone? We're guessing it's a lot more. That's why we developed GET™, an online and mobile platform to help you get more out of your TWU meal plan and ID card.
GET tells you exactly your balance is without unnecessary frills. You can also look at your spending transaction history, and if you have lost your ID card, you can turn it off!
How do I use GET?
- Login to the TWU GET page or
- Download the GET app from
- iPhone App Store or
- Android Play Store
- Search for “GET Mobile”
- After downloading, select Texas Woman’s University from the drop down selection and press “Continue”
- Login using your TWU Portal ID and Password
- Enter a 4 digit pin and verify it
- Click on GET Funds then My Accounts to see your remaining balance on meal plans, Dining Dollars andPioneer Dollars!
GET Funds displays your current balance
Selecting the Transactions tab or History button allows you to monitor your spending activity
Click on GET Places to see available dining Locations and hours of operation
Click on the three bars in the upper right takes you to access the Settings menu
You can change your pin, change your contact information and MOST importantly you can turn off your id card if you lose it. To turn your card back on come to the ID Systems and Housing Office on the 3rd floor of Jones Hall. You will need to bring another form of government issued picture ID.
Page last updated 8:38 AM, January 8, 2020