Get a Pioneer Card
The TWU ID Services office provides TWU ID cards for all students, faculty, staff, contractors, Summer Camp $ Conference Cards and various special events.
Pioneer Card Access
The Pioneer Card is your passport to the University. Your TWU Pioneer Card has four basic uses:
- Library Services
- Student Services
Access not only includes your residence hall, but also other student events, activities and locations. A full-service fitness and recreation center is also available on campus, and your card provides FREE access to TWU Athletics, including basketball, gymnastics, soccer, softball, volleyball and our four competitive team sports: dance, STUNT, artistic swimming and wrestling.
Replacement IDs are $25 unless you meet one of the following exceptions:
- It has been 5 or more years since student attended
- Student has graduated and returned
- Your ID is damaged from normal wear and tear
- You have a title change (i.e., student to staff, etc.)
- Your name changes through the Registrar's Office and can be verified through Pioneer Portal
Who is charged for a replacement ID?
Everyone including staff, faculty, contractors, and students unless they meet one of the exceptions mentioned above. To request a replacement ID visit our office located in SUHH, Room 2209.
Page last updated 11:25 AM, July 25, 2022