The Office of Human Resources
The Office of Human Resources is operational in a remote status. Remote service options include virtual meetings through Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, or GoToMeeting, telephone and email. HR is providing on-campus assistance by scheduled appointment only, to conduct business that cannot be performed remotely, e.g. I-9 employment identity verification, etc. Contact the front desk or the applicable HR representative if an in person meeting is required.
All regular full time and part time hired prior to May 1, 2020 are required to participate in the Performance Evaluation process.
Become a Pioneer! Work at TWU
- Our Benefits package is a valuable part of your employment.
- You’ll work in an inclusive environment that fosters diversity and encourages respect for all.
- We value wellness and fitness and provide employee programs for both.
- Our campuses are beautiful and located in Denton, Dallas, and Houston.
Join us at any point in your career and finish here at Texas Woman’s University.
Fairgrounders set out to bring hope to Denton and this nation. They were tired all of the sickness and violence happening in the world and wanted to do something positive. Fairgrounders are members of the North Texas Fair & Rodeo volunteer team.
Read full article
The Black Faculty Staff Association (TBFSA) Professional Development Virtual Workshop
- Session 1: Developing a shared language to engage in the discourse on race and racism
August 4, 2020 10:30-11:30
- Session 2: Racial Battle Fatigue: Self Care for People of Color
August 4, 2020 12:30-1:30
Office of Human Resources & Employee Assistance Program
Diversity & Respect in the Workplace
August 4, 2020 2:00pm (full) and 4:00pm
Inclusivity, Collaboration, and Respect in the Workplace
August 5, 2020 2:00pm (full) and 4:00pm
Page last updated 9:54 AM, August 13, 2020