Admissions & Enrollment


At the TWU Houston Center, Jenny Ustynik serves in the Office of Admissions. The Admissions Office is available to provide general admissions information for first-time in college, transfer and graduate students. High school students are encouraged to visit our main campus in Denton, Texas but are welcome to visit the TWU Houston Center to meet with Jenny Ustynik.

The only undergraduate-level classes offered at the TWU Houston Center are upper-division nursing courses. Prospective students and their families who wish to tour the campus and learn more about our programs are invited to join us during our biannual Open House events taking place once in the fall and once in the spring.

For more information, please visit Admissions or to make an appointment, please email Jenny Ustynik.

Bursar’s Office: Making tuition payments 

For more information regarding tuition, fee charts, and other money matters, visit the Bursar’s website.

Financial Aid

There are several sources of financial assistance available to assist you in your quest for higher education. Some of those sources are in the form of grants, loans, work-study and scholarships. The Financial Aid Advisor, Jennifer Lewis, is eager to work with you to create a plan that will best meet your financial needs during your academic pursuits at Texas Woman’s University (TWU).

The Houston Office of Financial Aid at TWU offers the following services:

  • Financial Aid counseling
  • Information regarding Financial Aid status and eligibility

Financial Aid Priority Annual Deadlines / Dates:

Academic Scholarship March 15
Summer/Fall Financial Aid Priority Deadlines March 15
Spring Financial Aid Priority Deadlines September 1

Visit Financial Aid for more detailed information.


Students are able to request an official transcript online through their Self-Service or on the Registrar’s page. You have the option to send a mail copy or order an electronic transcript.

For online requests please visit Registrar: Transcript Requests for instructions.

You can also mail in your request by completing the Official Transcript
Request Form [pdf].

Get more information regarding registration and student academic issues.

Page last updated 2:10 PM, January 30, 2023