A Go Center is a college and career information center primarily located in high schools and on campus in the Diversity, Inclusion and Outreach office. The center focuses on creating a college-going culture and promotes college awareness and accessibility.
We currently serve prospective, incoming, and current TWU students. We also partner with 17 high schools, which is supported by TWU G-Force mentors during the fall and spring semesters.
Go Center Calendar
Schedule an appointment with the Go Center. We are here to help you complete your FAFSA/TAFSA application and scholarship applications. We are now accepting online appointment requests, to meet one-on-one with a G-Force mentor.
Go Center Services
Services at Go Centers may include, but are not limited to the following list of items:
- Admission Information & Applications
- SAT Registration
- ACT Registration
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA)
- HB 1403/SB 1528 Information (Residency and In-State Tuition)
- College Readiness and Access Workshops (English/Spanish)
- Scholarship Searches
- Nationwide College Exploration
- Career Exploration
- Creating the Momentum for Higher Education
Page last updated 8:41 AM, September 30, 2020