Federation of North Texas Area Universities
Established in 1968 to promote inter-institutional collaboration, the Federation provides TWU degree-seeking graduate students access to the combined graduate course offerings of three major universities and the convenience of seamless cross-registration with the assistance of Federation Representatives in each graduate school. When taking courses through the Federation, TWU students earn TWU credit; the courses appear on their TWU transcript, and they pay TWU tuition.
Spring 2023 registration
Graduate students from A&M-Commerce, TWU and UNT who are admitted to a master’s or doctoral program or pursuing certification may cross-register in graduate level courses that are being used toward their current degree program.
- UNT begins Spring registration onOctober 3, 2022
- TWU begins Spring registration on November 1, 2022
- A&M-C begins Spring registration on October 31, 2022
- Select your class from the Class Schedules:
* A&M-Commerce Schedule of Classes (Select term from the drop-down menu.)
* UNT Schedule of Classes (Under Option 1, choose public online class search)
- Check with your graduate advisor to confirm that the class you wish to take will meet your specific program requirements.
- Submit your request using the online cross-registration form
You will receive confirmation from the TWU Federation Representative when your enrollment is complete. *Please allow 5–10 business days for your request to be processed.
- Review the Federation FAQ page for additional information
UNT students should go to the Federation Registration Information page to register for courses at A&M-Commerce or TWU.
A&M-Commerce students should contact Ms. DeRene Sutton (903-886-5163 or DeRene.Sutton@tamuc.edu) to register for courses at UNT or TWU.
Page last updated 5:01 PM, October 31, 2022