Federation of North Texas Area Universities
The Federation of North Texas Area Universities is a consortium of three universities—Texas A&M University-Commerce, Texas Woman's University, and the University of North Texas. A graduate student entering a Federated program has access to the combined academic resources of all three universities. Benefits include the flexibility of cross-registration at member universities and the option to select major professors, advisors, and thesis or dissertation committee membership from any of the schools involved in a particular program area.
Graduate Student Virtual Research Symposium
The annual Federation Research Symposium takes place virtually on April 9, 2021, from 8:30 am – 2:00 pm. Poster presentations are accepted from both Masters and Doctoral students in two categories:
- Humanities: Humanities, Education, Social Sciences, and Business
- STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
CASH AWARDS in each category!
1st Place: $500 | 2nd Place: $250 | 3rd Place: $100
Registration Deadline: March 12, 2021
Spring/Summer 2021 Registration
Graduate students from A&M-Commerce, TWU and UNT who are admitted to a master’s or doctoral program or pursuing certification may cross-register in graduate level courses that are being used toward their current degree program.
- Select your class from the Class Schedules:
* A&M-Commerce Schedule of Classes (Select term from the drop-down menu.)
* UNT Schedule of Classes (Under Option 1, choose public online class search)
- Check with your graduate advisor to confirm that the class you wish to take will meet your specific program requirements.
- Submit your request using the online cross-registration form
You will receive confirmation from the TWU Federation Representative when your enrollment is complete. *Please allow 5-10 business days for your request to be processed.
- Review the Federation FAQ page for additional information
UNT students should go to the Federation Registration Information page to register for courses at A&M-Commerce or TWU.
A&M-Commerce students should contact Ms. DeRene Sutton (903-886-5163 or DeRene.Sutton@tamuc.edu) to register for courses at UNT or TWU.
Visit the Cross-Registration FAQ page for more information.
Page last updated 12:48 PM, March 4, 2021