Poster Printing & Design
Denton Campus Poster Printing
(Not on Denton Campus? See Dallas / Houston Printing Information)
Poster Printing Process
1. Creating Your Poster (Poster Template Downloads)
Download a PowerPoint template from below to get started.
Links will open in Google Drive. You can save to your drive; open in Google Slides; or download as a PowerPoint.
Remember, copyright law and guidelines will be observed.
Measurements are in inches, Width x Height
Standard (TWU Symposium)
If not using one of these templates above, please be sure your dimensions are the size you'd like printed by setting your slide size in PowerPoint. Posters printed through campus services MUST be using . It is recommended to use the templates provided above.
2. Submitting Print Request
- Email a PowerPoint or PDF poster to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 week of desired pick up date. Account number must also be provided for the print charge.
- The poster deadline is two weeks before the Symposium event.
Specific fees and turnaround times vary for individual projects depending on materials and complexity. Turnaround time may be subject to the availability of staff and resources.
3. Pricing & Payments
- Posters are paid via IDT (Interdepartmental Transfers). Your department must agree to cover the cost of the printing and provide an account number to bill.
- Creative Arts Symposium posters
An account number will not be required for Symposium prints. If you have been accepted to present at the Student Creative Arts & Research Symposium, please be sure to note it in your email. (See .) The print-ready poster file should be submitted to CFEGraphics@twu.edu.
Poster and Signage Pricing
|Standard Research Poster||50”x44” - 56”x44”||$24|
|Small Research Poster/Large Poster||48”x36”||$22|
|Large Foam Board||24”x36”||$24|
|Small Foam Board||18”x24”||$18|
NOTE: Please provide the department account number for billing when you send your poster file. Poster and signage production services are only for TWU staff, faculty and students and payments are processed via IDT (Interdepartmental Transfers) only.
We cannot accept payment from a "10" (state) account. Accounts beginning with "19" (Grant Accounts) must be accompanied by the Grant IDT Invoice rev and submitted to Office of Research and Sponsored Programs.
Custom sizes also available. Please contact CFEGraphics to obtain pricing.
4. Picking up Your Poster
- Posters and signage will be available for pick up in Stoddard Hall 306.
- Please sign and leave the invoice before taking your poster.
Please direct inquiries and printing orders to: CFEgraphics@twu.edu
Page last updated 11:05 AM, May 7, 2019