Printing & Design Services
Denton Campus Poster Printing
(Not on Denton Campus? See Dallas / Houston Printing Information)
Poster Printing Process
1. Creating Your Poster (Poster Template Downloads)
Download a PowerPoint template from below to get started.
Template will open in Google Slides.
Do not request access to edit.
- To use Google Slides, choose File > Make a Copy to use Google Slides
- To use PowerPoint, choose File >Download > Powerpoint
Standard (TWU Symposium)
Measurements are in inches, Width x Height
If not using one of these templates above, please be sure your dimensions are the size you'd like printed by setting your slide size in PowerPoint. Posters printed through campus services MUST be using the current TWU brand. It is recommended to use the templates provided above.
Remember, copyright law and guidelines will be observed.
2. Submitting Print Request
- Submit print request within 1 week of desired pick up date. Account number must also be provided for the print charge.
- The poster deadline is two weeks before the Symposium event.
Specific fees and turnaround times vary for individual projects depending on materials and complexity. Turnaround time may be subject to the availability of staff and resources.
3. Pricing & Payments
- Posters are paid via IDT (Interdepartmental Transfers). Your department must agree to cover the cost of the printing and provide an account number to bill.
- Creative Arts Symposium posters
An account number will not be required for Symposium prints. Office of Research and Sponsored Programs will cover one print per presentation. If you have been accepted to present at the Student Creative Arts & Research Symposium, be sure to denote that in the form when submitting your poster.
Poster and Signage Pricing
|Standard Research Poster||50”x44” - 56”x44”||$24|
|Small Research Poster/Large Poster||48”x36”||$22|
|Large Foam Board||24”x36”||$24|
|Small Foam Board||18”x24”||$18|
NOTE: Please provide the department account number for billing when you send your poster file. Poster and signage production services are only for TWU staff, faculty and students and payments are processed via IDT (Interdepartmental Transfers) only.
We cannot accept payment from a "10" (state) account. Accounts beginning with "19" (Grant Accounts) must be accompanied by the Grant IDT Invoice rev and submitted to Office of Research and Sponsored Programs.
Custom sizes also available. Please contact CFEGraphics to obtain pricing.
4. Picking up Your Poster
- Posters and signage will be available for pick up in Stoddard Hall 306.
- Please sign and leave the invoice before taking your poster.
Please direct inquiries and printing orders to: CFEgraphics@twu.edu
Need to request a design or print job? Use this form.
Page last updated 8:26 AM, June 29, 2022