Call to Duty Checklist

If you are recalled to Military Duty, you will not be penalized for withdrawing from Texas Woman's University.

  • Contact your commanding office and obtain a written record of your “Call to Duty”. You will need two copies of this record.
  • Contact the Department of Student Life (940-898-3615) to withdraw from the University. You will need to provide a copy of your “Call to Duty Orders” to be eligible for a refund of your cost of tuition.
  • Contact TWU Veterans Representative in the Registrar’s Office (940-898-3036) to notify them of your “Call to Duty”.
  • Once your withdrawal form and termination certification have been processed, contact the Bursars Office to confirm your billing has been updated.

Page last updated 4:15 PM, March 6, 2018