Serving on the Board
Interested on serving on the board? SGA Executive Board Applications are available every January, and elections are held in April. Executive board officer terms are June – May. All SGA Executive Board Officers receive a stipend each semester.
SGA Constitution (pdf)
- Be enrolled in any program on the Dallas Campus for the academic year and available to serve the entire term. Term begins in June and end in May.
- Be willing to commit at least 2 hours a week to SGA duties, and be available occasionally outside of school or part of the intersession and summer break.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher and good academic standing with your department.
- Be in good standing with the university and your academic department.
- Become a change-advocate for your peers
- Build your resume and leadership experience
- Know the Campus and University 4-1-1
- Have opportunities to attend expenses-paid leadership conferences and retreats
- Receive a STIPEND each semester