Students in good standing with the Terry Foundation may request an additional stipend of $5,000 towards a study abroad experience. All requests must be submitted to the Terry Foundation for stipend approval. A variety of study abroad experiences are hosted through the Texas Woman's University Education Abroad office, including faculty-led, affiliated provider and Harlaxton programs.
In recent years, students have studied in Costa Rica, Greece, Hungary, England, Ireland and Spain.
- Students should begin planning their study abroad experience 6-9 months in advance
- Meet with your Terry Campus Coordinator to discuss your initial plans
- Credit must be earned through course enrollment
- Students can participate in internships abroad
- Terry Scholars can submit the study abroad request to the Terry Foundation after acceptance to an Education Abroad program and submitting the Education Abroad Course Credit Pre-Approval form has been submitted and approved
- Refer to the Terry Scholar Handbook for specific eligibility and study abroad requirements
Page last updated 11:18 AM, March 29, 2019