TWU offers education abroad opportunities in more than 25 countries around the world. Students have the option of participating in short-term programs led by TWU faculty or can study for longer periods of time through one of our affiliated partners.
Students in good standing with the Terry Foundation may request an additional stipend of $5,000 towards a study abroad experience. All requests must be submitted to the Terry Foundation for stipend approval. A variety of study abroad experiences are hosted through TWU's Education Abroad office, including faculty-led, affiliated provider and Harlaxton programs.
In recent years, students have studied in Costa Rica, Greece, Hungary, England, Ireland and Spain.
- Students should begin planning their study abroad experience 6-9 months in advance
- Meet with your Terry Campus Coordinator to discuss your initial plans
- Credit must be earned through course enrollment
- Students can participate in internships abroad
- Terry Scholars can submit the study abroad request to the Terry Foundation after acceptance to an Education Abroad program and submitting the Education Abroad Course Credit Pre-Approval form has been submitted and approved
- Refer to the Terry Scholar Handbook for specific eligibility and study abroad requirements
Page last updated 3:02 PM, October 10, 2022